Nothing speaks to us like a finely-crafted piece of print advertisement. These old school print media advertisements grab our attention and compels us to act or in this case buy or use the products/services being advertised.
1. Still feeding your pet scraps from the dinner table. You may want to buy “A” grade pedigree for Moti or Tuffy if you DON’T want to make him your worst enemy.
I don’t think this lady got the message the first time. P-e-d-i-g-r-e-e !!!
2. Obsessed with clean teeth and thinking of buying a new tooth brush – look no further!
4. This one is a special message from Ranveer Singh just in-case you did not catch his new campaign on TV/internet yet…
5. Maid giving you a hard time?! – here is a permanent solution to your cleaning woes. And the tag line for this campaign – “Nobody Boasts about Sucking Like We Do”. Yes that got my attention right away!
6. And you thought you had no need for eye drops!! Blinking is not an option anymore.
9. Colon cancer if detected early can be cured – here is a unique way to create awareness to get yourself checked … butt did you get it!??
By: Rajan Dhir
Related articles across the web