Vasundhara Raje is alleged to have illegally owned Dholpur palace. The Congress leader Jairam Ramesh tarnish Vasundhara and her party BJP with the corruption charges. Lalit Modi is proclaimed as Raje’s partner in this palace-turned-hotel.
Well, whether Dholpur is Raje’s or not, but Dholakpur is Bheem’s. And how about directing an animated TV series ‘Choti Bheem’ out of this scandal?
1. This is Bheem’s Dholakpur and Raje’s Dholpur.
2. No matter what their rivals claim may, they in their eyes own these places.
3. The difference is that Bheem is the pride of Dholakpur while Raje, thief of Dholpur.
4. Jaggu, a monkey like intelligent figure is the shrewd partner Bheem owns to solve every riddles he comes across. Jaggu, the clever partner of Bheem is alike Raje’s hotel partner Lalit Modi.
5. Kalia is the ‘villain’ in Chota Bheem and always hellbent to criticize and disgrace Bheem.Kalia’s enemity with Bheem is as ghastly as Congress’ with BJP, rather Jairam’s with Vasundhara.
6. Dholu-Molu are the ‘chelas’ (disciples) Kalia has reared. Both Dholu-Molu are in quest of opportunities to plan against Bheem. Similarly, these politicians didn’t spare Raje’s case to use as an attacking tool against BJP.Can Pogo launch this politics-oriented ‘Choti Bheem?
By Prerna Daga
Image Source: 1234567891011213
Do you have any contrary opinion to this post - Do you wish to get heard - You can now directly publish your opinion - or link to another article with a different view at our blogs.
We will likely republish your opinion or blog piece at IndiaOpines with full credits