- If you are a 24 yr female or a 29 yr male and unmarried, then you must have had a failed love affair or there is a fault in your stars. Any other (genuine) reasons are plainly unacceptable.
- If you aren’t an Engineer/Doctor, you must have been weak in studies because apparently science is the smart people’s choice and economics/arts are left-over choices for the academically dumb people.
- No matter how a guy/girl looks, their parents are always looking for ‘Fair & Lovely’ bride or ‘Fair & Handsome’ groom. After-all, life’s about being fair here.
- A person who is dressed well in a western attire and speaks good English is the smartest.
- Our politicians are so corrupt. Our system is even more corrupt. But we are not. We never contribute to corruption.
- There are North-Indians and South-Indians and then there are the rest who are not Indians because they look like neither North nor South Indian. Unity in Diversity.
- All of us strictly follow the yellow traffic signal light. Zebra crossing is designed for vehicles to stand first for chasing the red/green lights. One has to look both ways to cross a one-way street. Footpaths are meant for adventure lovers in the city to experience off-roading.
- We love the aroma of plastic. We never want to take the plastic covers off any new commodity even if the commodity is not new any more! That’s a healthy obsession.
- Every time you go abroad, you are expected to return with a whole lot of goodies for everybody you have known or not known – that distant aunt of yours you met when you were 4 yr old. She wants a perfume!
- Black Cat, Lizard, Snake – These animals decide our fate sometimes: ‘A black cat crossing your path’ or ‘Lizard falling on your left shoulder’ or ‘Killing a snake’
By Sneha Kerkar at quora
Image Source: 1 2