Oranges are assumed to have originated in Southern China or Northeast of India. As of 2012, sweet orange accounted for approximately 70% of the citrus production in the world. There are many health benefits of orange juice for skin and the fruit remains one of the favorites in all age groups. Brazil is the world’s leading orange producer.
And now let me introduce you with its immense goodness for our health. Include orange juice in your daily diet and experience the result by yourself. I will talk about the benefits of orange juice for skin and other areas of your health that can be improved with the consumption of this citrusy juice.
- Rich source of Vitamin C, orange boosts your immune system and absorbs calcium in the body
- It is an important antioxidant that protects your body against the harmful effects of the free radicals
- It contains folic acid that is highly beneficial for brain development and spinal cord
- Drinking orange juice helps to minimize the impact of type II diabetes
- It maintains the BP through adequate amount of magnesium
- Intake of orange juice enhances the texture of your skin by adding glow to it and defeating the ageing effects
- Consumption of orange juice can prevent acne, pimples, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Birth defects like low birth weight can be overcome in long run by drinking orange juice
- Orange juice contains a bio-chemical substance called ‘D-limonene’ effective in preventing skin cancer, breast cancer, mouth cancer, lung cancer, and colon cancer
- It prevents tooth decay and bone related problems
Do let me know if the blog about orange juice benefits helped your health. It is a delicious fruit juice which imbibes various qualities to improve your health. I would suggest you to drink the fresh orange juice without sugar and also avoid canned drinks as the sugar content and calories are high in those drinks.
This post was first published on our blog via HungryYaar