The eloquent and clarion speeches Modi orated all across the Bihar was just a waste of his calories. For, it couldn’t fetch him votes enough to outplay the ‘Mahagathbandhan’. Bihar, at last, preferred to stay away from Modi’s acche din and kicked him out. The DNA of Bihar couldn’t interlock with NDA but JDU again.
Disheartened may be BJP now, but the air around is saturated with mirth. Come, let’s laugh our belly out on these penta-memes on Modi’s shameless defeat.
1. Typical of Zee News, for it also finds ‘a cat’s death in ‘gully’ worthy of broadcast. How can it be not typical this time when the news is as grave as Modi’s defeat.
2. Paresh Rawal‘s persona holds in a humorously refreshing scent which can never fail to ignite a tinge of pleasant pain around our jaws. His reaction on Modi’s defeat had to be this.
3. Rahul and his association with cartoon has nothing worthy to see him as VP of Congress, but a lot to laugh our head off. He opens up his mouth only to make people reveal their teeth.
4. Oh, the Dabaang girl couldn’t refrain herself from her Dabanngi andaz and spoke up to boast of her Khamosh-syndrome-affected dad, Satrugan.
5. Mute on remote should be replaced by TK (Tushar Kapoor). Right? LOL! But, I’m sure his zippered lips had earned his movie ‘Golmaal’ a rating of ‘hit’ but Modi’s non-stop speeches just came to nought.
By Prerna Daga