Shah Rukh Khan recently crossed 15 million followers on Facebook. The moment he saw the achievement on the phone he was not just happy but overwhelmed. No wonder, there was a time when he couldn’t interact with his fans that easily and now all thanks to social media, he can interact with all the 15 million followers by just a click.
As mentioned by Shah Rukh Khan this is a landmark for him. So, to celebrate the landmark day, he decided to give some life gyaan and musings to all his followers right from his sea facing bungalow Mannat in Facebook style – proving that he is not just King of Bollywood but also the King of social media.
Here we share the 15 Life gyaan that SRK taught us in a Facebook video trilogy:
1. Do what you like (y) and like (y) what you do – Success will follow
Yes, that’s how he started giving his life gyaan by using all the terms and icons that we use in Facebook.
2. Be the person everybody wants to be friend of or be prepared to be ‘unfriended’
Especially if you use words like SWAG, YOLO – Be ready to be unfriended. 100% unfriended!
3. Stick To Timelines
Shah Rukh Khan wants you to follow the timelines of whatever you do. According to him this is something which he too needs to follow strictly.
4. Give, give until it hurts
Shahrukh tells us to give till we are happy. Yes, he tells us to Share – Share Happiness, Share Love!
5. Be Good and Gracious
He wants us to be nice to everyone irrespective of what their status is!
6. Keep Sigh, and be thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all the doubts
By using the age old adage, SRK tells us to open your mouth only when it is necessary
7. Comment only when need be, when you know enough
That’s one gyaan which all the trolls need to see. In case, you are not sure what to do then Shah Rukh Khan tells you to explore his FB page.
8. Do the right things always and you’ll earn the right tag!
SRK advices you to do right things which can earn you the right tag just like he has earned the tag of ‘King Khan’
9. Do not judge the people by their groups
10. An application of mind, body and soul is a must!
11. Build a wall around you to block negativity
12. Guys, Don’t Stalk Girls whom you want to like you back
SRK cheekily reminds us how he actually went all the way to woo Gauri Khan when they first met at a party.
13. Girls just don’t report boys if they don’t meet your high standards of love that the King Khan has set
Shah Rukh Khan strikes his trademark open arms pose and rightfully claims that the pose doesn’t work for everybody.
14. Let your Interest instill creativity
He tell you to become creative – Well that certainly doesn’t means he wants you to write a book or a poem but do things that you love.
15. Never, Never, Never, Lose Your Cool
Last, but certainly not the least, the King Khan tells you to always keep your cool no matter what the situation is. He insists that this life lesson he has learned ‘it’ through a hard way.
Signing off Shah Rukh Khan reminds us calmly that he will be back again, not with so much gyaan but just to say ‘Hi’. Lastly saying us three golden phrases – Be Happy! Be Healthy! Have a Good Life!
Image Source: Shah Rukh Khan’s Official Facebook